* 1 punnet mushrooms (about 200g), sliced
* ½ leek, trimmed and sliced
* 1 medium courgette, sliced
* olive oil, for drizzling
* 1 clove garlic, crushed
* 80g feta
* ½ tsp fresh or dried thyme leaves
* 200g pasta (use gluten-free, if necessary)
* large handful of parsley, roughly chopped, to serve
STEP BY STEP
Preheat the oven to 180°C fan/200ºC/gas 6. Place the mushrooms, leek and courgette in medium roasting dish (about 20 x 30cm).
Drizzle with olive oil and add the garlic. Season with salt and pepper and mix to combine.
Roast for 30–40 minutes, stirring occasionally, adding the thyme halfway through the cooking time, until all the vegetables are soft and starting to brown.
Remove the dish from the oven and place the feta (no need to chop or break it up) amongst the vegetables. Bake for a further 10 minutes.
Meanwhile, cook the pasta according to the packet instructions. Drain and reserve some of the cooking water.
Stir the cooked pasta into the veggies and feta. Mix well, adding a splash of pasta water, if necessary, and serve.
Visit ameliafreer.com for more nutritious and delicious recipes.