Liquid Fertiliser – for outdoor and indoor plants
- Mix 100ml of liquid fertiliser with 5 litres of water in a watering can (without a rose).
- Apply to the soil/compost around the plants for immediately available nutrients.
- Apply every week to get great results.
- When fruits are starting to swell increase to two feeds a week.
- Do not store in temperatures above 30 degrees Celsius.
Plant Feed and Soil Conditioner – for outdoor and indoor plants
- Before planting your vegetables or plants, spread a thick layer (1cm deep) over the soil surface and, using a fork, work the ground to a depth of 10-15 cm.
- Add more if you encounter difficulties in making seed beds, planting, or if the soil dries out in summer.
- When planting roses, potted plants or trees, mix 1 spadeful of plant feed and conditioner to 5 spadefuls of soil/compost at the base of the hole and then work in some more of the feed and soil/compost mixture around the plant.
- The plant feed and conditioner can also be used as a mulch on the surface of the soil in beds and in container grown plants. It will help to retain moisture over the dry summer months and also slowly release the nutrients to the plants.
- When used as a mulch, the feed and conditioner will also help to suppress weeds. Perfect for the no dig gardener.
We recommend that you wear gloves when handling these products as they have a strong (but completely natural) aroma. Wash your hands after use.