Time to keep warm indoors and start making plans for next years vegetable crops and flowering bed designs.
Jobs to do this month:
• Harvest winter vegetables
• Cover rhubarb with forcing pots
• Prune blueberries
• Prune and take hard cuttings of blackcurrants, redcurrants and gooseberries
• Prune apple and pear trees, but don’t leave it too late as they start to grow early in the spring!
• Plant out trees and shrubs adding some of our soil conditioner to the hole to give your plants a boost
• Enjoy Christmas!!