How it works
Both our products are approved organic and vegan, completely natural and contain no petrochemicals. Our natural liquid fertiliser is concentrated and, once diluted, can be poured around the base of plants or pots in the garden to be quickly absorbed as a potent source of feed.
Our natural soil conditioner is a mulch that’s designed to be dug into the soil before planting. Rich in nitrogen, phosphorous, potassium and other trace elements, it’s broken down gradually by organisms in the soil as a long-term, slow release fertiliser.
How to use it
We recommend that you wear gloves when handling these products as they have a strong (but completely natural) aroma. Wash your hands after use.
- Mix 100ml of liquid fertiliser with 5 litres of water in a watering can (without a rose).
- Apply to the soil around the plants for immediately available nutrients.
- Apply every week to get great results.
- Do not store in temperatures above 30 degrees Celsius.
- Before planting your vegetables or plants, spread a thick layer (1cm deep) over the soil surface and, using a fork, work the ground to a depth of 10-15 cm.
- Add more if you encounter difficulties in making seed beds, planting, or if the soil dries out in summer.
- When planting roses, potted plants or trees, mix 1 spadeful of conditioner to 5 spadefuls of soil at the base of the hole and then work in some more of the conditioner and soil mix around the plant.